Friday, November 2, 2007

SPEED ........ my passion

back from a memorable homestay...happy n fresh ....i thought the very first day something missing....some thing very important to me.....can u guess it ...it was a bike...haaa,well,it may sound funny,but that's it,SPEED has been my passion for long,how long even i do not remember.....when i was a kid i was once asked by some relatives "beta ,kya banoge bade ho kar",i replied almost instantly,"pilot" ,they asked me why,n ,i was qiuck again,"kyonki aeroplane ,tez,bahut tez udta hai".
same was my dream till 10th class, was i learnt about the NDA exams,for which one has to clear medical test's and all stuff,i was taken abak ,by the information,because,i was sure they would send me right back.........:(( .some one told me why dont u try for an engineering in aeronautics,at such small age it was so easy to divert the mind,and i landed to kgp with my b.tech, not in aerospace,but electronics,i feel amazed at my self,but there is still a hope i could clear a post graduae exam for air force,the problem is same ,physical fitnss,for which i just need to gain weight,not much difficult, is it? at times i used to dream of a day,when i would be standing with other army pilots in a row,with chest protuding out,and a keen eye n ear to the words spokn by the commandent,"who will take up the challange ,against the enemies",and i would get a chance,to fly higher than any one had ever flee,faster than the thought of the enemy,crush any one with my zeal.....................
but ,here i m ,sitting in my room,just happy wid my dreams,though i have lived up to my passion a bit,twice i got oportunity this year to go on a long drive,on KARIZMA,and rest u can imagine,it feels so great to with winds passing by at such a speed that,hairs fall back,cheeks are pushed in,and eyes just have a gloomy view,milometer crossing 130kmph,on a clean ,clear,empty highway at the midnight 12,this is something i can cherish all my life,it may soud stupid,but i felt soo great after the ride,happy that i have great senses,and i was fast,soo fast that people barely had a look, who's riding.
they fact that bikes are not allowed in kgp was also a shock to me during admission,cant help,at most i could do ,was to by a racing bicycle,and try my luck hard to have some fun,n ,that's what i have done?
CAN ANYONE TELL WHY AREN'T BIKES ALLOWED IN CAMPUS,ITS FIN IF THEY IMPOSE A HELL LOT OF TRAFFIC RULES,BUT PLLZ GET THE RULE CHANGED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Be instrumental to bring the change in your campus :)

    Visit Happy Schools Blog for information about U.S. Schools

    http://www.happyschoolsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor guy... gaaon ki aadat daal le :))

    ReplyDelete