Sunday, November 25, 2007

30% engineer

well,another semester passes away, quicker than my imagination,with a lot of memories to cherish, many big lessons,many short queries,some riddles unsolved,many infinte jiggles......
infact at times i feel,my five years of life at stolen by this kgp campus,the only time back i remember i had to kill was the one month break at home.though the very basic question i feel i that "have i learnt anything relating a technocrat after being 30 % engineer".the anser is probably no,i am more or less on the same knowledge platform,except some rubbish formulas have deeply penetrated my mind,to thrash my creativity and imagination.someone said back to me"nehru made IIT to collect all ignited minds at a place and dumb them all ".
well ya i have learn some extra acads stuff,for which i guess IIT is truly known for.or may be it was just me who missed the bus,may be my colleges have learnt some think here .
hard to comment,anyways
happy holidayzzz

1 comment:

  1. karm karne mein humara adhikar hai... sochne mein nahi ... sem khatm ho gaya boss ... peace maar !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete