Sunday, July 15, 2007

Two more days.......


2 more days to go,n i will be back to my collage,i still doubt that whether i m happy or sad to again step out of home.......may be the world outside is my share of life,and the love,care ,food of home is a sacrifice to it, or may be god wanted me to cycle between this 2 alternatives to sholder responsibilities and passion at the same time,friends and family at the same time.

donno,i really dont want to think what's gonna come next in my life,my new hostel,its environment,people around,and the way the will interact,just wishing to have a blind date with the coming time,packed up my bags.....preparing to say good bye to my sweet little niece,i some how feel a pain in my stomach,but dont know wat its meant for.may be yes,i loved my collage life more,its very true ,i had a great time their,with lots of friends,lots of rooms to live,full independence,bhaat sessions,late night walk round the campus feeling its pleasent silence,beneath my heart ,i m somehow happy,after all i m their with a purpose,it may be diverted from studies,to interhall activities,gossip,chatting,online gaming,still i have something to do,infact loads of things to do,to keep me busy,then just sparing time.as if i m telling to myself....
"tum badlo ya na badlo,zamana badal jayega"
"kabhi dil mehkega,kabhi dehel jayega"
"naav utari hai pani mein to ,patvarr samhal mere rahi"
"nahi to lakshya aankhoon ke saamne se nikal jayega
"

1 comment: