Friday, July 6, 2007

why this blog????????


Yes,the very correct question?
god knows wat made me create thsi blog space,but as i type these letter on my laptop screen,i feel a world unknown being unwrapped.still at this midnight of my summer hols i find it much comfortable to do this very unexpected job(atleast for myself).struck hard wid the boredom of unending summer hols,i feel pain to pass my time or rather kill time.....passing my whole day wandering .......playing wid my sweet niece.chatting whole long eve wid my friends and killing time on my laptop,i feel there are times when we are so short of even a second that it can turn mountains in the journey of life,and now here i m finally on my blog which i will surely use to post my poems and articles on various evedent happenings in my collage(IIT KHARAGPUR) sparing time soo lavishly as if its no worth to me now.i remember time of my jee paper when even a single minute could have made a huge diffrence to my life and consecuences,time when just a delay of few seconds prevented me from myself having a memorable trip to goa(i missed the train) and now i have it in soo excess?........god.......THIS IS LIFE....u neverr know the fuss it can make..........even the sudden turn it can take.......at times we sit doing things just for sake.........passing and playing,give and take...yet we observe even very important things face out fake......and then we are on a thoughtless dry lake.......cheers to my friends .......have a choclate cake.......and just continue this unending chaotic life's bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment